Commitment and actions for disability in the ESSEC Group
The ESSEC Group's development has been based on humanism, responsibility, diversity, innovation and excellence. It has been committed to a new approach since 2008 for:
• the integration of disabled persons as students in initial training, participants in permanent training, professors and employees;
• the accessibility of campuses and the activities taking place there (premises, facilities, services, classes, entrance exams, Internet sites, events, accommodation…);
• taking account of the different types of disability within training programs in order to raise awareness and reinforce the responsibility of future managers and directors.
Disability, source of innovation and performance
To find out more, you can find the following at https://handicap.essec.edu (in French):
The ESSEC Group and Disability
Do you want to be part of the ESSEC Group to:
Do you want to develop
For any questions, please !
In line with its commitments, the ESSEC Group is progressively improving accessibility to its premises, classes, examinations, events, accommodation…
Focus on accessibility of the Internet site www.essec.edu
Generic categories and accessibility area
The generic categories are of interest to all visitors to the site, all disabilities included. They contain general information (news, practical information, scheduling...) and are, in principle, accessible to all.
The following content may prove difficult to access: interactive programs in Flash and online catalogues which use a special application.
Browsing with the tabulation key, or "Tab"
You can navigate throughout this site without using a mouse.
Navigation is done using the tabulation key, or "Tab" (on the left of your keyboard).
This allows you to go from link to link throughout the page.
The order is as follows: you go from top to bottom and from left to right.
By using the "enter" key, you activate the current link.
The "up" and "down" arrows allow you to go up or down in the current page..
To make it easier to read and change the size of the text, you can use the features provided for this purpose by the browsers:
- Internet Explorer : Ctrl + Mouse wheel or in the menu view > text size affichage > taille du texte
- Firefox / mozilla : Crtl + + ou -
- Safari / Camino : Apple + + or -
Top of page logo
The ESSEC logo allows you to return to the site homepage.
Some documents are available in PDF format. Acrobat Reader is required to open and view them.
This program can be downloaded from the Adobe site.